The OTS Guardian Full Face Mask is the most recent diving innovation from OTS.
Designed to meet the demanding needs of todays Commercial/Professional Diver, it leverages the best features found on other FFMs with unique features designed by OTS. The OTS Guardian Full Face Mask comes in the following color combinations (skirt/hardware): black/black, black/blue, black/red, black/pink, blue/black, and yellow/black.
A common problem with most full face diving masks on the market today is the seal. The lack of a good seal causes the diver to use air quicker and can interfere with the divers ability to hear if using underwater communications. With that in mind, the GFFM was designed around a double seal. This along with many other great features (i.e. semi positive pressure, quick release 2nd stage, easy maintenance, etc.) is why you will find the Guardian is the best bang for your buck when buying a full face mask. The OTS Guardian full face mask is fast becoming a standard with Search & Recovery, Law Enforcement, Commercial and Recreational divers.
The OTS Guardian Full Face Mask – A Better Mask
- The OTS Guardian Full Face Mask was designed with a double seal, allowing for the comfort of both small and large faces.
- Equalizing system which helps fit virtually all noses.
- Variety of Colors are offered
- Low profile (visibility is superb)
- Hose comes off the right side (most preferred by divers)
- Easily adjustable head straps & robust buckles.
- Ambient Breathing Valve (ABV)
- Easily removable 2nd stage regulator (great for storage and maintenance)
Features of the OTS Guardian Full Face Mask include:
- Removable 2nd stage for easy cleaning and storage (can’t be used w/o mask)
- Made of a one-piece, non-rigid silicone skirt combined with injection-molded, high-impact, glass-filled ABS plastic frame and regulator housing
- A double face seal and slightly smaller oral nasal cavity to fit most faces
- Equalization occurs through a nose block.
- Air flow is directed up over the visor to eliminate fogging and through one-way valves in the oral nasal pocket to reduce CO2 retention.
- 2nd stage comes off the right shoulder and uses a standard LP hose
- Includes a communications port for easy installation of a Buddy Phone® or ear/microphone assembly to connect an OTS Diver Communications Unit such as the Aquacom® SSB-2010
- Includes OTS’ Ambient Breathing Valve®, Mask Bag, and LP hose
For more information visit: OTS Guardian Full Face Mask