SMP build a large range of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Chambers (HBOT) chambers to suit clients from 2 patients up to 18 please contact us to discuss your bespoke requirements and options.
Hyperbaric therapy uses modern thecnology to increase the air pressure around us in a controlled and safe environment.This increase in pressure is scientifically proven to increase the body's absorption of greater amounts of oxygen into the bloodstream.
The extra oxygen combuss with food in the body to produce ATP ( adenosine triphosphate ) which is energy. Our bodies continously use energy to function, repair and regenerate.
By increasing the prodution of energy in the body, it gives us the extra fuel to fight disease, accelerate the healing of injuries and overall improve health and vitality by supporting the bodies innate ability to heal.
• Patient video monitors connected to colour cameras installed in the HBO chamber
• Chamber communication system with back-up (sound powered phone)
• Entertainment system
• Oxygen analyser/CO2 analyser
• Pressurisation and de-pressurisation controls
• Chamber flushing control valve
• Internal pressure indication gauge from the main compartment
• Oxygen selection valves
• Oxygen and LP air supply gauges
• Controls for fire fighting system (optional)
• PC with monitor showing all relevant chamber data (optional)
We aim to manufacture high quality hyperbaric oxygen chambers (HBO) that provide maximum comfort to patients and operators.
They are manufactured to customer specifications – diameters vary from 1,800 to 2,300mm and the length can be adapted to suit the number of patients and/or the size of the building.