The Diver&rsquos Clearview is a simple time-proven device which provides a hands-free method of keeping face ports of diving helmets and masks free of condensation during working dives. The Diver&rsquos Clearview is a clear Perspex lens which provides a double glazing effect by fitting onto the outside of the port retainer. It is attached to the diving helmet or mask by 2 screws which fit into the welding lens accessory holes. A 90o fitting with a clear PVC tube which leads to the outlet from the Hot/Water suit.
Fitting the Diverss Clearview
1. Remove protective film from the device.
2. Offer up Clearview device and attach using the two accessory screws*.
3. Trim hose to appropriate length.
4. Connect the hose to the outlet from Hot/Water suit by inserting the hose into the rubber Hot/Water hose.
No drain holes are deemed necessary in the Clearview device as it is an imperfect fit on the maskhelmet offering adequate drainage for the Hot/Water.
* Please order the screws separately.